Waves Subscription Plan

GroverKen

9 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

This current Silver/Gold/Platinum at $6.99/$9.99/$19.99 is still a bit off I think (especially the yearly cost which is pretty close to what you can buy the packages outright for if you wait for a sale)

Yep, you are right :)  but I still believe there are people who are not GAS (or ownership) syndrome affected as many of us (me including of course) and they don't need to have plugins available at any moment  whole year but just for a period of time to complete their work and move on. For instance they have gigs 3/4 of a year and in they rest they are doing different things...

For instance somebody who is session musician and living mostly from it and need mix or produce only when he get an order for it and do not need have plugins whole time but on the contrary several days during a year and printing stems, send, be paid and forget. Instead of buying any bundles one could just subscribe for a month to do a work.

Or a non-pro guy who has not music related work very absorbing and have only 1 month or less during year to do anything other... Etc... There are lots of people in different situation. But anyway everybody is able to count and see if subscription is giving him benefits or not...

I similarly to Larry has one and only one subscription currently and in plans which is Slate and absolutely no regrets... And feel no point to buy anything to own from them.

Too many too good stuff but however very pricey...

• Like 1