Steam powered giraffe?

PhonoBrainer

That was very interesting!  There's been a few, um, changes in the band since this video though...  The two guys on the left are gone, I didn't even find a reference to the bass player, and the, er, "guy" on the right (the twin of the guy in the center) is now, officially, a girl named Isabella (or Bunny).  I guess, if you're an android, it doesn't really matter much, does it? 🤔

• Like 1

8 hours ago, craigb said:

That was very interesting!  There's been a few, um, changes in the band since this video though...  The two guys on the left are gone, I didn't even find a reference to the bass player, and the, er, "guy" on the right (the twin of the guy in the center) is now, officially, a girl named Isabella (or Bunny).  I guess, if you're an android, it doesn't really matter much, does it? 🤔

Well, how perfectly boring. I can't tell you how many times I've heard of bands breaking up because of this.

Even VH-1 "behind the music" wouldn't bother recycling this timeworn, threadbare trope of a narrative.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

The guy on the far right who malfunctions, what's his name? I know stage name is Rabbit but what's his real name? His character has since been replaced by a woman and though there's many pictures of this guy there's no real name for him anywhere

Same person. Now his, I mean her name is "Bunny" and they have officially changed genders as of 2016.  Sorry, I thought I made that part clear...

2 hours ago, craigb said:

Same person. Now his, I mean her name is "Bunny" and they have officially changed genders as of 2016.  Sorry, I thought I made that part clear...

No. Those are different people, the one in the video is a guy. I'm talking literally, not the role-playing or whatever. Anyway I found him, he's Chris Bennett, the guy on the right. 

Wait, are you saying he changed genders in real life?

194cd44fac99e26f82cd2fc180ea0abd.jpg

Edited by Christian Jones

If you search for his her new name (Isabella "Bunny" Bennett), you'll find that the change is real.

Isabella Bunny Bennett is an artist, and actor that portrays Rabbit in the Musical Pantomime Troupe, Steam Powered Giraffe. Isabella is 34 years old and currently resides in San Diego. She started her physical transition with hormones in July 2014, changing the gender of her robot character earlier in the year.

Edited by craigb