A lot of errors when I run Cakewalk.

Zangatang

So I remember using Cakewalk like 2 years ago, and then I switched to Ableton, and now I am switching back to Cakewalk. I downloaded Cakewalk successfully, and everything was going well, until I found an issue with a VST(that's not the main issue). I searched up online for how to fix the error and they said to uninstall Cakewalk. So I uninstalled Cakewalk from the Bandlab Assistant. Then I reinstalled Cakewalk, only to find that it wouldn't work because I deleted my old FL Studio ASIO stuff. I reinstalled ASIO. Then, an error that said "Could not find QuickFontCache.dll" popped up. I closed it, and then it went to the normal Cakewalk screen. When I opened Cakewalk the next day, it said that the Bandlab Assistant doesn't have permission to open Cakewalk. I found this stupid, so I closed out of it, leading me to a Server Busy error. This is like three errors in one, and I don't know if they are all related or not.

Choose a system restore point and return to before you uninstalled Cakewalk, and everything was working. Then let's find out what the issue is with the VST, and try to fix that before getting into uninstalling programs and such. We also may need a better idea of what "FL Studio ASIO stuff" is. ASIO is an audio streaming protocol and doesn't really have much to do with plug-ins or VST.

Unfortunately, among all the vast stores of wisdom on the internet, you stepped into a big pile of ain't-so, that 5% of the crowdsourced groupthink that's just wrong.

Re-installing your DAW, or your audio driver, or re-tiling your bathroom will almost never fix a VST problem.

I do not know what QuickFontCache.dll is, but it's not a dependency of Cakewalk. More likely, it is a dependency of a plugin, perhaps (just guessing) something intended to run only in FL Studio. You can identify which plugin it is via the debug log option on your Preferences screen. Once isolated, you can move that plugin out of your scan path.