Bandlab seem to be a forward thinking company and I believe their App will draw in a lot more EDM, Hip Hop and R&B Music Producers to Cakewalk  I know we have had various things like Dropzone  - Cyclone - Beatscape  over the years and there is also the Matrix view but I feel there is  a gaping hole in CBB for musicians who build tracks around samples which should be addressed. Competing platforms have their own well thought out and intergrated samplers and have flourished and overtaken the DAW formerly known as Sonar because if it.  It's an ideal opportunity to redress this. My starting point would be the Browser. It's already the default place to audition loops and one shot samples so why not put it on steroids ?  Imagine undocking it and dropping it into the MultiDock to view the fully fledged sampler. This could incorporate all the best attributes of those old plugins as well as new features but much more seamlessly. No VSTi to instantiate, a fluid workflow as you move from browsing sounds to working with them. Looping , chopping, editing, mangling and making samples playable across the keyboard would all be possible within the expanded Super Browser. Once you're happy with how it sounds, drag across to the track view and drop your newly edited sample instrument into the project ready to perform within your track. This will now act as a standalone sampled instrument that can be refined within it's own instrument if needed.          Quick easy worklow for modern producers - Let's make Cakewalk best in class for sample based musicians