How to revive some notes with weird muted status in PRV?

LarsF

Enclosing a screen dump.

Notes show as having velocity in event list, but show no velocity as selected in prv.

I can do select on next and previous notes and take property - but not on this HH and Kick.

How do I revive these to normal status?

I should say, notes to left of these are previous clip, punch recorded.

puuuh. spent two hours now and tried to read up on what might be going on, but fail.....

cwMutedNotes.png

Thanks.

No, it's in the clip to the right that was punch recorded as well.

I could scrub it in place but playback exclude it.

I could also play it from event list with the spacebar thingy.

Only way to solve it was to crop that clip to the right, whih it's part of, so not visible, and make a new recorded clip with just one hit on ride and kick - and it now plays as such.

Looked into fade in stuff - but nothing visible I can see anywhere that I can change.

Not all colors follow what is in settings regarding PRV - so overruled by theme maybe.

There is some fade in thingy for midi as well of doing crop at upper part - will have to experiment.

My overall feeling is that it's excluded as punched in - but in a weird state that does not show anything but muted. 

I consider it worked around at least.

Always a good side to problems, you learn so many new things - and I need to learn/refresh everything deeper. It's been an intense week, and one thing is clear - I'm back in Cakewalk.