New Re-Install Splat or CWBLab?

Andy3252

Hi Guys, I have just updated my computer and have to re-install Cakewalk/Splat and as I have all the additional 3rd party items and additions over the last few years that are part of Sonar Platinum I wondered what I should now do, do I re-install SPlat or do I install Cakewalk?  I would prefer to install Cakewalk but will I miss out all the goodies I had with SPlat via the Command Centre?  I am a little confused so advice would be greatly appreciated before I install.

Cheers

Andy

7 hours ago, Andy3252 said:

Hi Guys, I have just updated my computer and have to re-install Cakewalk/Splat and as I have all the additional 3rd party items and additions over the last few years that are part of Sonar Platinum I wondered what I should now do, do I re-install SPlat or do I install Cakewalk?  I would prefer to install Cakewalk but will I miss out all the goodies I had with SPlat via the Command Centre?  I am a little confused so advice would be greatly appreciated before I install.

Cheers

Andy

Simplest answer is to do a full install of SONAR Platinum first, then install Cakewalk by BandLab on top of that. This way CbB will leverage all the content that was included previously.