ZPlane's Vielklang Instant Harmony & Advanced Pitch Editing

cclarry

1 hour ago, balinas said:

I have tried this out, but it didn’t seem very helpful at the time. Any one have more success with this, as opposed to Melodyne?

I tried the demo once a long time ago and found it a bit clunky to use. Just tried it again and it looks similar to what I recall.
I prefer the results with Melodyne although creating harmonies is more of a manual process with Melodyne (still quite easy though).

IMHO the better option for vocal harmonies is Antares Harmony EVO which I picked up in a sale when it was about the same price as this.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, ZincT said:

IMHO the better option for vocal harmonies is Antares Harmony EVO which I picked up in a sale when it was about the same price as this.

Thanks!  Not that my vocals need any tweaking at all. But a program like this is nice to have if just for the next performers reassurance that we can fix some mis-vocalization. Every now and then, I amuse myself listening to my purposeful misdirections!

• Haha 1

I've had this for many years - i find it very helpful when I am working out vocals for my original demos - the harmonies and backing vocals etc, to give a better idea of what it might sound like once sung properly. Never used it in a finished song - I suppose if you were very careful and sort of buried it enough, it might be OK for that

Nigel

• Thanks 1