iZotope: Plugin Boutique's 8th Birthday Sale

Frank

We celebrate our 8th Birthday in style with this incredible iZotope promotion. For a limited time only, buy Iris 2, Trash 2, Stutter Edit, BreakTweaker Expanded, Ozone 9 Elements, RX 7 Elements, Neutron Elements and Nectar Elements for only £8.88 / $8.88!!

https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=6274

plus your FREE copy of AAS Player + 2 Sound Packs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, cclarry said:

WOW...Breaktweaker, Stutter Edit, Iris, and Trash for $8.88 Each!!!

and the 2 AAS Packs...

Just when I thought I was finally cured of GAS I'm sitting here wishing that I didn't already have them so that I could get in on that deal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, cclarry said:

The price of the 8 products if bought individually: $1212.00

The price of the 8 products when bought as a bundle: $49

Hmmmm…..9_9 

Larry, do you know if the bundle is one license or are they separate for each product?

Edited by Mesh
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mesh said:

The price of the 8 products if bought individually: $1212.00

The price of the 8 products when bought as a bundle: $49

Hmmmm…..9_9 

Larry, do you know if the bundle is one license or are they separate for each product?

I believe that they are separate licenses Mesh....there is no Izotope bundle like this...

• Thanks 1

I picked up Stutter Edit and successfully applied it to a clip on an audio track.

However I prefer to apply it to a VI in realtime on an instrument track (in Cubase) but have not been able to get it to work.  Stutter Edit responds to the data on the midi track, but it does not modulate the audio on the instrument track.

Has anyone been able to do this?

4 hours ago, locrian said:

However I prefer to apply it to a VI in realtime on an instrument track (in Cubase) but have not been able to get it to work.  Stutter Edit responds to the data on the midi track, but it does not modulate the audio on the instrument track.

Has anyone been able to do this?

I do not have Cubase to test but to make this work in CbB, the transport must be running.

3 hours ago, S.L.I.P. said:

Does anyone know if there is a big difference between Neutron Elements 1, and the latest version?  Never mind. I just found the info I was looking for. 

Would you mind sharing the info or location (preferably a web page as I'd rather avoid traveling)? Thx

• Like 1