12 hours ago, mcmd said:

Totally pro and checks all the boxes for:

Song craft

Arrangement

Musicianship

Recording/mixing/mastering 

12 hours ago, thegaltieribrothers said:

Hi,

I listened to 'One Thing I Know' and loved the guitar and sax work, cool and classy jazz-like track.

Thanks for sharing.

Good Job!

regards

paul

Thank you both for listening & the kind comments. It's appreciated.

Hidden Symmetry . . . some very beautiful things here, jazzy and worldly, lots of spicy guitar work !

I haven't spent much time looking at BandLab's music posting site, but I like the link you've sent, a little more flexible than some of the other music posting sites ?

Albums feature . . . hmmm

• Thanks 1

Always love me some tasty guitar work and solid grooves! Thumbs up. And bad ***** bass never makes me sad.

t

A cross between an ***** and a horse is a mule. Or assume makes an ****** out of u and me.  I hate being censored!

Edited by DeeringAmps
Clarification
  • Thanks 1

Very well done, I like all the songs but gravitate more toward the ones with the edgier guitar sounds.   Couple tracks have a Frank Gambale vibe to them.   Had a number of his instructional DVD's and hear some similarities or influences.   Certainly not bad company to be in:)  

The tracks are well played, well mixed and the songs are all unique in their own right.   Listened to the whole thing this afternoon at work and will probably have another listen over the weekend.  Nice work across the board and enjoyed the songs and your playing very much.

Regards

• Like 1

After listening more closely I take back what I said above.  This is some nice stuff.  I especially enjoy "One Thing I Know".  Tasty sax & guitar work.  Super funky jazz beat.

Sorry for my above ignorance.  You are a master, Sir!

😀JB

Edited by Johnbee58