Arturia FX Collection on sale till March 4th

TheSteven

7 minutes ago, husker said:

Do I really need three more reverbs?

Yes, you do ;)

Plate-140 is an instant happy maker, Intensitivity is a Machine of nice and strange :) About spring not sure yet seems my other plug I like better so far.

But anyway it is the best to test ;)  Just try every of them 5 minutes on your tracks you know very well.  Compare against your go-to things...

If you didn't feel a need to have them it would be a sign you didn't need them ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great, another Dev on my radar now...  But after the plate reverb freebie, they already were anyway.   Giving away a really decent plugin is great marketing.  It really gets your attention and makes you want to try their other stuff.  

• Like 1

I'd most probably get it for $99 with split payments, but for $199 I can't justify buying this. And I'm not sure if I would actually use these plugins because in comparison to similar plugs by other brands these don't win it for me. Except for the gorgeous plate reverb, which was free.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Soundwise said:

I'd most probably get it for $99 with split payments, but for $199 I can't justify buying this. And I'm not sure if I would actually use these plugins because in comparison to similar plugs by other brands these don't win it for me. Except for the gorgeous plate reverb, which was free.

So what plugins win it for you darling? The compressors aren't the best? Which ones do you use?

Edited by Carlos

19 hours ago, Carlos said:

So what plugins win it for you?  Which ones do you use?

CbB thinks thers is 3500+ plugins and instruments installed on my system. It's an exaggeration, of course, as some waves plugs have up to a dozen variants of the same plugin. But still that's a lot. I tend to use plugins by  Waves, IKM, PA and Overloud besides ProChannel modules. And that's quite a few options already.

19 hours ago, Carlos said:

The compressors aren't the best?

Maybe they are. Maybe not. It depends on one's needs, impressions, demands, etc. My needs are fully met with what I already have.

• Thanks 1

Of all the plugins in the pack the one that caught my attention was the Delay Tape. I love this Roland effect but I'll not buy this pack for $199 (or even the individual plugin for $49) because I already have the Audiothing's Outer Space plugin and a Boss RE-20 pedal. I guess I'll also wait for a $99 sale.

But I was happy to hear about this split payment deal. I really missed that. I'll use it to get the upgrade for the next V Collection version (I'm still in version 5).

Edited by Sergio
  • Like 1