Arturia FX Collection on sale till March 4th

TheSteven

Reverbs, delays, filters, compressors & preamps (15 items in all).  MSRP $399   on sale for $299, upgrade discounts available.

My upgrade price is $49

https://www.arturia.com/products/software-effects/fx-collection/overview?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2020-02-12-fx-collection&utm_campaign=cta-buy

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• TheSteven changed the title to Arturia FX Collection on sale till March 4th
4 minutes ago, Tony Carpenter said:

199 euros here... but I already have so many... NONONOoooooooooo....LOL. No seriously, not going to give in.

for me: 14 new plugs for £175 - so about £12 per plug.

Dunno what they sound like but I think Arturia do the prettiest looking stuff so that tipped me over the edge.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Not only are they pretty, but they sound fantastic. I'm just digging into V7 collection and amazed at how good they all are.

Still, don't know if I'm going to get this FX Collection.....a bit pricey at $199 (which is about what I paid for V7).

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Not only are they pretty, but they sound fantastic. I'm just digging into V7 collection and amazed at how good they all are.

Still, don't know if I'm going to get this FX Collection.....a bit pricey at $199 (which is about what I paid for V7).

Oh, yeah, that plate-140 is absolutely gorgeous , compressors & preamps are very good, I like delays as well, not sure about filters as not my things...

Overall it is very good bundle, and who knows maybe for the owners they will be adding some free things in the future  :) 

Anyway deals to go up from 1 to 3-mini bundle were nice so I discovered Arturia because as a non- keyboard player so previously was not looking at the brand...

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mesh said:

yes - I have v7 and I totally agree :)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

I don’t have the delays nor the non-free reverbs.
So this probably falls into no-brained territory even if I don’t need more delays or verbs.

just downloading now - and yes I think $49 is no brainer

playing with it now ....sounding good

minor whinge - why not install the pdf manuals locally ? PluginAlliance do this well.

If you try to open the manual it sends you to the website - where you have to scroll to find it then open it.

anyway back to the eval :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, simon said:

very quick update in case anyone is hesitating

I'm not a reviewer like Zo, but I know what I like - these are very good.  I paid 199 euro and zero buyer remorse.

Oh noooo……………….I was afraid of this 9_9

• Like 1
  • Haha 2