寻求帮助,roland v-studio100和M-audio projcet混合输入/输出

tutumlg

Hello everyone, I am from China and am glad to find this forum.
The following text is translated through Google, hoping to explain the question I want to ask.
Do you have friends who use M-audio projcet mix i / o? ? Want to inquire about the midi control function of this device to support the new version of sonar? Is sound recording and ASIO okay? ?
There is also a choice between roland v-studio100 and M-audio projcet mix i / o.
Thank you! !!

20131007_9721fcf989d36c402054FGVu9pVM5VA5.jpg

pc070603.jpg

I don’t have the M-audio equipment. But I used the VS100 for many years. It worked very well with Cakewalk/Sonar. One of preamps started getting noisy, which prompted me to get something else. 

Really depends on your budget, how much a VS100 would cost you, and how old the VS100 is. 

13 hours ago, balinas said:

我没有M音频设备。但是我使用VS100已经很多年了。在Cakewalk / Sonar上效果很好。前置放大器之一开始变得嘈杂,这促使我得到了其他东西。 

确实取决于您的预算,VS100的价格以及VS100的使用年限。 

Thank you for your reply, after all, V100 has been out for many years!

• tutumlg changed the title to 寻求帮助,roland v-studio100和M-audio projcet混合输入/输出

Had the VS-100 for being able to practice vocals while mobal to my recorded instrument tracks. There was no way to return to a set marker to start playback, so the unit became unusable to me (that's the main reason I bought it).

When I reached out to (former) Cakewalk while they were owned by Roland, I reported the bug. After a long wait, and their techs confirming that they could duplicate the issue, the response I got was basically something to the effect of, Roland is in Japan and this bug isn't important enough to them to fix.

I ended up selling the unit practically unused for a loss $.

So, I have bad feelings toward that unit.