APD Deal - 73% OFF: Scoring Sounds Bundle by Pulsesetter Sounds

cclarry

OR BUY JUST WHAT YOU NEED AT HUGE DISCOUNTS!

For only $29.99 (instead of $110), get the Scoring Sounds Bundle featuring 2 unique libraries from Pulsesetter Sounds: EPIC BABIES and PULSOR, both powered by the full version of Kontakt. You can also buy just what you need at huge discounts.

EPIC BABIES features huge epic hybrid drum loops and braams, eerie hits, odd tonal keyboard and other indescribably sample instruments made with baby xylophones, baby bottles, babies crying souls and other baby paraphernalia.

PULSOR contains 268 patches of Cinematic and Video Game Scoring from U-he Zebra2 have been rendered into a playable Kontakt library loops with a custom GUI. This sample library provides modern edge sounds in a composer-friendly layout based on stems which provides the flexibility of stacking different tonal loops.

Originally $110, this bundle is now available for only $29.99! This is an amazing limited time offer you should not miss!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/scoring-sound ... er-sounds/
Deal Ends: Feb 26th 2020

KEY FEATURES
EPIC BABIES

6.5GB of original content

200 hybrid instruments

10k+ samples made from toys

For dark drama and hybrid scoring

Hardware and DSP processed

Bonus epic trailer sounds

PULSOR

Made from Pulsor for Zebra2

268 loop patches rendered and mapped in Kontakt

Main loops and stems to mix and match

Trigger dozens of loops from one Kontakt patches

Custom GUI to enhance and perform loops

Includes .wav files of every pulse

For hybrid film scoring

I have Epic Babies (the free version), but really haven't used it. So, thought I'll checkout Pulsor to see what it has to offer. Not sure if it's too early in the morning, but the patches all sound very similar to each other with slight variations/fx's. Maybe I just need more coffee and better ears. 9_9

• Like 2