Experience With Musician's Friend

husker

Today, MF had a crazy deal on a cheap midi controller that came with some software and a Studio One 4 Pro Upgrade.   I didn't care about the controller (and most of the software, save a one year Groove 3 subscription).  I attempted to purchase it this morning, and the site gave an error - I "chatted" into the support, and was told that it was a "system" issue, and that it would be fixed in a few hours.   They gave me a cart number in case there were issues.

I tried to purchase tonight, and received the same error.  I chatted into support again, but this time the girl told me that it was out of stock, and there was nothing she could do.  I gave her the cart number, but she didn't budge.  Obviously, this isn't what they told me this morning.

I figured I would just call them instead.  I explained the whole thing, and the guy told me that the cart number I was given this morning had no notes on it.  It took quite awhile, but he came through for me.  They honored the deal (minus the controller, which I didn't want) in the end.  I received the Producer Pack (bunch of stuff, but includes the 1 year Groove 3 pass), plus an upgrade to Studio One 4 Pro for a grand total of $109.  I feel good!

• Like 2

Those XChange packs have come in handy at times.  I got the Producer Pack late last year for $60 which included Groove 3 annual pass and  S1 2 Pro which I promptly sold.  If they do it again at the same time next year I may jump on it again for another year of Grrove 3 and something else to sell to recoup the cost.

Glad to hear they came through for you.