Alesis Q25 25-Key MIDI Keyboard Controller w/Xchange VI Collection

cclarry

This is what the site says comes with it

Alesis Q25 MIDI Controller (H68165)
The Alesis Q25 is a 25-note, velocity-sensitive, MIDI keyboard controller with USB and traditional MIDI ports that enable you to connect to almost all MIDI equipment including software and sound modules. Thanks to Pitch and Modulation wheels, backlit Octave Up and Down buttons, and a Volume/Data Entry slider, you can add expression, range, and dynamics to your performances quickly and effortlessly.

XCHANGE Recording Software Collection (J15045)
The Recording Software Collection is the work of 8 of the world's most innovative music technology companies. It is an outstanding collection of software tools you need to record quickly and efficiently with top-quality audio results. This collection offers a vast and inspiring array of Recording, Mixing and Mastering Effects, including Tutorials and an award-winning professional DAW. Best of all, the Recording Software Collection offers all these tools at an unbelievable, working-musician price.

PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional Upgrade from Professional/Producer Software Download
Work better, faster. Studio One 4 Professional is designed for ease of use without sacrificing effectiveness. It seamlessly combines the time-tested recording studio model with today’s beat-oriented production process, so musicians of all genres can being their musical ideas to sonic reality—quickly and easily. Studio One doesn’t dictate a workflow, but provides the tools and flexibility for musicians to follow their own musical path.

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (J35205)
With Scarlett 2i2 your recordings will sound just how you want them. Two combination inputs with natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, line level inputs and newly designed instrument inputs let you record anything you want. Even seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Two 1/4 inch balanced jack outputs let you connect to professional studio monitors, turn up the volume and totally immerse yourself in sound.

while these choices are on the page, it's not "clear" what's what...and what's included for the price...

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

On chat with MF right now....

EDIT:

No interface is included.   I think I'm going to get a bundle - don't care about the controller, but I can get S14 Professional AND a year of Groove 3 for $120!  Not bad.

Edited by husker
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Barrie said:

The text says: If you wish to control virtual instruments and you need an interface, consider this package:

Which then lists several options. So no interface is included.

There are 3 different packages available...and there are 5 different ones listed on
the page.  The ones that ARE available are the VI, that does not include the upgrade
to S1 4 Pro...and the other two, Recording, and Producing, both of which include the
upgrade to S1 4 Pro...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can't actually order these.  The site will give you an "Order contains item(s) with unavailable or undeliverable status." when you go to checkout.  Their chat agent says they aren't available.  I know there is another post here of someone that managed to get them to fill it with phone calls but short of doing that this offer isn't really available.

yh7uWY.jpg

I was told they would fix it too (in chat).  Considering it has been broken since Wed I'm guessing they aren't actually in a rush.  I really don't need it (I already have one of the Q25 keyboards I got years ago for free with something) but Studio One 4 Professional and the BlueCat plugins for $120 seemed like a reasonable deal.

Just now, abacab said:

Looks like you would also need to  have a license for an older version of S1 Pro in order to use the upgrade.

No...the Xchange Producer and Recording Packages come with S1 Producer...so that is what you will
be upgrading from

• Thanks 1