Softube Marshall Amps with Intro Pricing

cclarry

When you think guitar amplifiers, chances are you think Marshall. So we’re exceptionally buzzed right now to be announcing two new native Marshall amplifier plug-ins.

Dig the classic sound of Rock & Roll? Or the signature high gain thrash metal chug? In either case, we've got you covered. Click the button below to read more.

Plexi Super Lead 1959

Kerry King Signature 

$82.99 at EveryPlugin

http://everyplugin.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result?manufacturer[]=13

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

Hmm. Yeah Softtube stuff, at least the amps which is all I've ever looked at from them have always been pricey. Like Bass Room.. I tried Bass Room way back and I didn't get what was so special about it that it should be over $100. Nembrini's amps are over $100 but that's why you wait for the fairly frequent 70-80% sales which Softtube never does. Personally I'm more interested in what Kazrog will be releasing soon with his new amps as he promised to not disappoint and I've been playfully hounding him lately when I see him post on YouTube and Twitter about True Dynamics and I'm like "That's great, where's you amps at dog?" and he's like "They're coming bro" lol. Anyway @Mesh as you know, no demo of these Softtube Marshalls can be done w/o comparing them to the Nembrini Marshall which imo is the best Marshall sim avail now so I'd like to see your review too. Myself though I won't be demoing the Softtubes  unless Mesh says I must

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Necro

Damn, wish I didn't listen to people and tried these for myself, now I got to pay full price. IMO these things are awesome.

Just ditch the cabs, although the included cabs in these seem to be much better than most others like PA, Nembrini etc, quality 3rd party cabs are best. Freakin awesome

Edited by ensconced