Waiting For You

Douglas Kirby

DeeringAmps - Thank you very much for listening and for your comments.

David Sprouse - Thank you for the compliment - I enjoy writing lyrics - you never know what's going to come of it.

JohnBee58 - Thanks for lending your ears to my tune.

emeraldsoul - I'll give the mix another listen based on your comments - thanks.

thegaltieribrothers - Thank you very much for your comments.

This a good song with good lyrics.

Sounds a little boomy to me.

Once again ... well done.
I always state this...  but we all paint very different pictures...  these are just my personal views and what I would have done and in no way is it meant to diminish the work you have done here.

I am listening on  Focal TRIO6 BE

• Like 1

2 hours ago, garybrun said:

I always state this...  but we all paint very different pictures...  these are just my personal views and what I would have done and in no way is it meant to diminish the work you have done here.

Thanks Gary - I'll revisit the mix since both you and emeraldsoul think it's a bit boomy.

• Like 1

On 2/20/2020 at 9:34 AM, garybrun said:

I agree with Gary - great melodies and lyrics but there is some digital distortion with the final mix/master

• Like 2

I would back off the reverb on the drums in this production.  They get lost in this mix and need to be a more prominent part of the song to drive it along.  I’m not sure what’s going on with the Bass because I’m not hearing it well either?  Those two elements becoming more prominent in the mix would help this production a lot.  

Great lyrics, vocals and guitar play!

• Like 1

daryl1968 - Thanks for giving the song a listen - I did another remix so I hope I got rid of the boom.

michaelhanson - Thanks for the compliments - I took your advice and backed off some reverb on the drums and I brought up the bass - thanks for your suggestions.

bjornpdx - Thanks for your comments and for giving my song a listen.