APD Offer: 67% OFF DropX by BEATSKILLZ

Audio Plugin Deals

For only $39.99 instead of $119.99, get DropX – the ultimate repeat beat sampler by BEATSKILLZ!

DropX is a very easy to use Drag & Drop Sampler plugin. The plugin can contain up to 3 layers of samples which are auto-mapped by a pitch as soon as they are dropped in the sample window per layer. DropX can quickly make Drum Rolls, Repeat/ Stutter Vocals and other sounds that you can drop into the plugin.

DropX comes with over 250 Presets containing Kicks, Snares, Hats, Cymbals, Claps, Bass, Synth, Textures, Vox. & Chords to get you started.

This offer is only valid for a few days, don’t miss out!

Offer Page: https://audioplugin.deals/dropx-by-beatskillz/
Offer Ends: February 23rd 2020 (Midnight EST)

KEY FEATURES

• Easy to Use: Single Page Interface. Easy Label of all Parameters.
  • 10 Banks Of Sounds Included: comes with over 250 Presets containing Kicks, Snares, Hats, Cymbals, Claps, Bass, Synth, Textures, Vox. & Chords to get you started. More sound banks will be available soon.
  • Key-Switch Beat Repeats: Co-Fo is assigned for 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 and triplet (dotted) Beat Repeats which sync to DAW Tempo; works with any MIDI controller or computer keyboard/ Touch Screen
  • Automatic Sample Mapping: Any sample (s) dropped into the sample waveform window are automatically mapped from their fundamental pitch upwards and are mapped from the C1 key onwards.

3 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Yup, that’s the one. Thanks, ZT.
I remember the reviewer finding it expensive. 

Yes the price seems a bit closer to the mark now. Looks quite usable and doesn't take much space but I have more drums than I can shake a stick at (no pun intended). 

I spent a lot of time on Sunday sorting out all of my old Midi and audio drum samples (mostly from old looploft deals). 

• Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, Mesh said:

If you like to use drum samples with a lot of variety/capabilities, XLN XO is a fantastic tool and fully featured. I've seen it at KVR for about $120 USD, but check out the fully functional demo at XLN.  

That looks interesting. Pricey, though. Probably wait for a Black Friday sale... 😁

It really is a very useful and fun/musical plugin. Super easy to get some very creative drum beats which has some very deep editing functions, but it just sounds great without any editing.  Just for XO, I ended up getting some 45GB's of drums (Samples from Mars) and they work great. I got XO on a BF special for about $87 and totally happy with it.