AmpliTube Gear Grab - 50% off branded collections

Peter - IK Multimedia

20200205_amplitube_gear_grab@2x.jpg

Come one, grab all.  The AmpliTube Gear Grab is in full swing, offering 50% off of all branded AmpliTube collections through March 2nd, 2020.  This means you can expand your tone library for a fraction of the cost with iconic brands such as Fender, Fulltone, MESA/Boogie, Leslie, and more!

The following collections are all 50% off now!

AmpliTube Leslie     $/€129.99     $/€64.99

AmpliTube MESA/Boogie     $/€149.99     $/€74.99

Fender Collection 2     $/€149.99     $/€74.99

Fender Collection     $/€99.99     $/€49.99

AmpliTube Orange     $/€99.99     $/€49.99

AmpliTube SVX     $/€99.99     $/€49.99

AmpliTube SVX 2     $/€99.99     $/€49.99

AmpliTube SVX 1+2     $/€149.99     $/€74.99

Fulltone Collection     $/€59.99     $/€29.99

Digital downloads only.  All purchases from the IK online store are subject to VAT in the EU and may vary by country. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice.  Sale through March 2, 2020.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Grem said:

Nice price on the Leslie.

I saw that too. I'm wondering what's the difference between T-Racks Leslie and Ampitube Leslie?

I have the T-Racks Version. Will the Amplitube version get me more of what I don't have?

• Haha 1

On 2/9/2020 at 7:09 AM, Grem said:

Nice price on the Leslie.

@Zo might want the Mesa?

On 2/9/2020 at 2:47 PM, Fleer said:

Zo always wants the Mesa

I have the mesa thks to Piotr (Thks homie) , isn't that forum a real place with real people ;) 

There's not a lof of things i'm waiting but boy i'm waiting for Samplitude to get updated to a more 2020 ish thing and it will be the absolute Amp sim imho !!

Oh and by the way my fav is the orange !!!

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

On 2/9/2020 at 10:13 AM, Bapu said:

I said "Fudge It!" and used my $16 JamPointz to get it for $48.99USD.

Case solved.

Well then let me know Bapu. All I have is the Amplitube version.

To be honest, in the Amplitube version I can use the amps like a regular amp, and they don't sound bad at all!!

@Zo couldn't remember if you got the Mesa stuff. I still use Sampletank 3 and 4. I am really happy with the sounds, the midi that comes with it too. 

3 hours ago, Grem said:

Well then let me know Bapu. All I have is the Amplitube version.

To be honest, in the Amplitube version I can use the amps like a regular amp, and they don't sound bad at all!!

@Zo couldn't remember if you got the Mesa stuff. I still use Sampletank 3 and 4. I am really happy with the sounds, the midi that comes with it too. 

The sound is exellent , it s more interface and how to handle stereo signal ect ...  sometime i just need an amp  on a material like synth , voices ect and each time i insert amplitube i forget ... either i need to tweak way more or justvinsert th3 or another PA one just to get the amp sound ... 

what i really love with AT is the room/mix side , this gives depth like few amp sim around ...