Why do I have issue with mouse responce?

Astral

Every time I click on something (Like Start, Stop, Timeline), it starts and stops or give me quick glitch and does not play- it feels like I have issue with the mouse. So I changed the mouse to new, and it doing the same thing. Initially I noted that Timeline feels smaller- like it got more complicated. It doing all different things, the pointer takes different shapes and it is hard to simply click on certain measure and select or do what ever. I don't get this feeling. But Play function constantly turns to Pause. I have to click more than once to start the song. I am not shortcut type of person and use mouse for everything. And it has strange behavior.  I dont have the latest update. I already changed mouse but still doing weird things. Thanks. 

The video card is about $250 range nVidia gaming card. 

I did not have this problem before. I did have problem of Play not working completely when certain Kontakt instruments that have its own Play function were opened, but that is all different story. This feels like Click is too fast and hits Play twice or something, so it goes to the Pause instead of playing. The Timeline issue is because something changed with Timeline- it has new functions now- what are those arrows? Would be nice to read what they did to the timeline. 

17 hours ago, Astral said:

The video card is about $250 range nVidia gaming card.

An expensive video card usually installs a bunch of extra "utilities" with the software.  Make sure there's nothing unnecessary running in the background.  Go into Task manager-Startup and delete everything not absolutely necessary.

• Like 1