Adam Audio T7V Lowest Price each

jesse g

Hello All,

I just got my hands on a pair of Adam Audio T7V monitors they were delivered today.  The price is for each and it will blow your mind....  The Tweeter is the selling port but the mids are kicking is the bass is just right.   I kept my To pairs of KRK's but these will be my Main monitors now.

Go  ~~~> HERE to get yourself a pair of Adam Audio T7V for the low price of  $$    TELL US IF YOU BROUGHT A PAIR

The T7V is a two-way studio monitor designed for vertical use in a nearfield application.

"The T7V features a 7” woofer that provides bass extension down to 39 Hz, while the U-ART tweeter’s diaphragm provides pristine and extended high-frequency response up to 25 kHz – virtually unheard of in monitors in this price range. The U-ART tweeter is fitted to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series studio monitors. The waveguide’s highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that frees you from being glued to a rigid mix position while working.

On the rear side of the T7V’s beveled cabinet, a rear-firing bass reflex port joins a sturdy metal backplate that’s home to the analog input connections. The U-ART tweeter is powered by a 20 W Class-D amp, while a 50 W Class-D amp serves the woofer. These new powerhouses yield an impressive maximum of 110 dB SPL per pair.

The wide frequency response, high dynamic range, excellent transient response, wide sweet spot and small footprints make the T7V perfectly suited for use in small control rooms for music production, video post-production and broadcast production – a great fit for the modest budgets that many facilities need to work with.

The ADAM Sub8 subwoofer is the perfect match to complement the T7V to extend the capabilities of monitoring in the bottom end."

• Like 1

I think those normally go for $250 each.

I have a pair of Adam F7. Sound great, and yeah their signature ribbon tweeters put out some really nice high-end. But I've already had to have one replaced (defect in the woofer cone), and one of them serviced (electronics needed replacing), and they are only 5 years old, so I haven't been all that impressed with the quality of their build or longevity. Personally, I would hesitate to get another pair.