VST Buzz Deal - RMX Sampler Pack

cclarry

I bought this back when Nine Volt was closing up shop and I think I paid around $99 for the whole thing so this is a pretty good deal considering what you get and if you use a lot of phrase based and loop based content. It's better than loops though because it is more customizable than standard loops. The owner of Nine Volt is now running the VST company In Session Audio, but this older Nine Volt Stuff shows up in these VSTBuzz and APD deals from time to time. This is definitely the lowest I've seen it. The cool thing about the VSTBuzz guys is that when I found my original Nine Volt Libraries were missing some files, VSTBuzz was able to get them for me since I could no longer get them from Nine Volt. I love the VSTBuzz deals.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Patrick Derbidge said:

I bought this back when Nine Volt was closing up shop and I think I paid around $99 for the whole thing so this is a pretty good deal considering what you get and if you use a lot of phrase based and loop based content. It's better than loops though because it is more customizable than standard loops. The owner of Nine Volt is now running the VST company In Session Audio, but this older Nine Volt Stuff shows up in these VSTBuzz and APD deals from time to time. This is definitely the lowest I've seen it. The cool thing about the VSTBuzz guys is that when I found my original Nine Volt Libraries were missing some files, VSTBuzz was able to get them for me since I could no longer get them from Nine Volt. I love the VSTBuzz deals.

Thanks for the background information Patrick. I like Kyle's stuff and have Riff Generation - Outside In Edition and the free Fruit Shake from InSessionAudio.

Anyway I picked up the Sampler Pack.

I noticed that VSTBuzz also have the full 28 library (40Gb) version https://vstbuzz.com/store/96-off-ultimate-rmx-30k-bundle-worth-2400/  

• Like 3