The Great Divide

bjornpdx

The Great Divide

I posted this a while ago then took it down because I didn't like my vocal, what else is new?
But I'm re-posting it now despite its faults because of my very strong feelings about the topic.
I'm a mellow fellow so those feelings actually surprised me. So this is just my opinion told in a song.
I tried to mangle the vocal to hide the overall bad tone of it. Maybe that worked? The vocal does sound clear in the mix so I think I got that right.

Thanks for listening.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bjornpdx said:

The Great Divide

I posted this a while ago then took it down because I didn't like my vocal, what else is new?
But I'm re-posting it now despite its faults because of my very strong feelings about the topic.
I'm a mellow fellow so those feelings actually surprised me. So this is just my opinion told in a song.
I tried to mangle the vocal to hide the overall bad tone of it. Maybe that worked? The vocal does sound clear in the mix so I think I got that right.

Thanks for listening.

Information is always in formation.

• Like 1

Bjorn, you have been putting out some excellent songs and video recently.  This is most certainly no exception.  I appreciate the lyrics and the music certainly sets a foreboding tone which is a perfect match for the lyrics.  BTW, I think that your vocals are perfect for the arrangement of this song.  Amen to the sentiment expressed!

"Ignorance is unfortunate but willful ignorance is unforgivable" -- the fictitious Freddy J (maybe?)

• Like 1