RE-Visit CWbyBL cannot handle midi file-SOLVED

Pathfinder

So I had posted about an issue like this a few weeks ago and thought I had it solved, with the forums help.

So I downloaded an old BB king tune to play at a private party as a request. Just a simple 1,4,5.............

Someone please do me a favor. I have attached a midi file I downloaded form a reputable website.

Add 2 folders anywhere in the middle of the track view. First, adding a folder does NOT show the folder but it is listed in the send to list as folder 1 and folder 2. 

Now try to drag open any track to view input and output. Anything strange happen? for me it does. Cannot open the track I am focused on.

now undo the insert folder for both instances. When I do this  the tracks disappear? Not the folder tracks because they were never shown, but the track where I wanted to insert the folder be it 7 or 9 lets say?

ONCE AGAIN...this "same" midi file works as expected in SPLAT...no issues. 

Is this some hidden preferences in CWbyBL that I am missing? It's just a midi file.....

Thanks for indulging my frustration with this. I am trying so hard to move to CWbyBL because of the updates and enhancements but stuff like this keeps happening.

B_B_King_Rock_Me_Baby.mid

Edited by Pathfinder

I think this follows the recipe

efo0n1s.gif

running in CbB 2019.01 build 27

The video starts after opening the MIDI file and shows adding 2 folders between tracks 2 and 3, resizing a track 3 and removing both folders with undo.

Check the lens menu. Try setting it to none if a lens is specified.

• Great Idea 1

Yup That was it............So I am just a dummy. I can live with that.

Thanks as Always Scook.................

Amazing how basic actions can change so drastically. Even if I did EVER create a scene I certainly would not HIDE folder and have a track deleted when removing said folder. Or have the smart tool become dumb. Oh well.

Edited by Pathfinder