Hot Dog!

freddy j

Hi Starise.  This style of music was a magnet that immediately attracted me when I was a wee bit of a lad.  Would you believe a young toddler?  Thank you very much for the kind words and for the encouragement.  I very much appreciate it!!!

Hey Beagle.  It has been a while since I have seen you on the forum.  It's great to see you back.  I'm glad that you liked this number.  Thanks very much for the very kind words.

Hey Paul.  Thanks very much for taking the time to comment and for the kind words.  You get a gold star for being able to discern a  KaChunk rhythm from a Chunka rhythm.  Well done!  Thanks again my friend. 

Hi Paulo.  When going out I have always enjoyed small more intimate venues rather than large concerts.  That could also be complicated by the fact that the music to which I am attracted is usually not fashionable or popular.  Thus -- small venues (e.g., smokey bars).  And having bored you with this information, I sincerely appreciate that you not only took time to listen but you also commented.  Thanks very much for your kind words.

Wookie.  Thank you for your comments my friend.  I appreciate it and it looks like I should kick in more bass.  Thanks again.

Hi Daryl.  Thank you very much.  I was having fun when I was doing this song and was smiling a lot.  It always makes me feel great when others smile back.  I very much appreciate your listening and taking the time to comment.  Thanks again.

Hello John B.  Thank you very much.  Many years back, I had a couple of songs played by a DJ on our local community radio station and around the same time a couple of songs were played as bumper music on the old NPR Car Talk show.  That was my "15 minutes" and was enough for me.  I really enjoy sharing songs on this forum and being educated by my forum friends.  Thanks again for your very kind words. 

PLEASE  IGNORE  --  I SUBMITTED THIS IN LATE FEBRUARY  (I THOUGHT) BUT IT NEVER APPEARED ON THE FORUM.  SO, I SUBMITTED THE ABOVE.  NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN IT APPEARED TODAY .  I DON'T KNOW?

Hi Starise.  Thank you very much for the kind words and encouragement.  When you are an old dog (like me) the retro-song styles come back into memory rather easily.  I get stuck in some of the old styles once in a while but hopefully I get adventurous enough to try some thing new now and then.  Thanks again.

Hi Allan.  Thank much for the kind words.  I listened to these old styles during some formative years --- so, some must have stuck with me?

Hey Beagle.  Thanks very much for listening and for the encouraging comments.  BTW, I really enjoyed listening to your recent posting!

Hello Paul.  Thank you.  Ya, I just love both the KaChunk and Chunka rhythms.  In fact, I'm  hooked on almost any song that has a strong rhythm.  Thanks again for listening pal.

Hi Paulo.  You know, I think I enjoy music more in a small venue live setting than I do listening recorded music.  But that's just me.  This weekend I enjoyed going to the WMNF Rockabilly Ruckus at Skipper's Smokehouse.  I got to listen to Big Sandy and the Flyrite Boys, and Jeff Vitolo and the Quarter Mile Rebels.  Some great rockabilly there.  I very much appreciate your taking the time to listen and for your kind comments.

Hi Wookiee!  Thanks for listening and your comments.  I have fiddled with the EQ and hopefully it has a bit more bottom.  Thanks again.

Hey Daryl.  Ya know ---- I do this stuff because I love doing it for my pleasure but if it brings a smile or enjoyment to someone --- that's the icing on the cake.  I'm very glad that you listened and I am delighted that it brought a smile to your face!!

Thanks very much John B.  I was having a whole bunch of fun while I was doing this number and I'm thrilled that it might have brought some enjoyment to you .  Thanks again.

Edited by freddy j