UAD Stack your Rack Sale

cclarry

Through February 29th, buy more and save more on all UAD plug‑in purchases!

30% off plug-in purchases of $199 or more
40% off plug-in purchases of $299 or more
50% off plug-in purchases of $399 or more

Don’t wait — the Stack Your Rack Sale ends February 29th!*

Shop Now

43 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I'm really debating whether to get into UAD when I get a new interface. So expensive....

Unless you need the unison technology (which looks really appealing, admittedly), I think there's something to be said for keeping the interface/processing DSP separately.  Perhaps I just don't like having all my eggs in one basket.

3 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I'm really debating whether to get into UAD when I get a new interface. So expensive....

The question is do you need use plugins during recordings and how many? Moving processing for them out of PC give main CPU rest so latency can be decreased.

What is lacking or annoying most in your current workflow ?

2 hours ago, Craig Fowler said:

Unless you need the unison technology (which looks really appealing, admittedly), I think there's something to be said for keeping the interface/processing DSP separately.  Perhaps I just don't like having all my eggs in one basket.

Yup, I agree, who likes latency thing and constant switching buffer from low to high depends on what we are doing? ;)

We have more and more powerful CPU but still... UAD has dedicated chips onboard in its interfaces, Waves has its Soundgrid server, there are also others options.