APD Offer: 60% off OBSCURIUM by Sugar Bytes

Audio Plugin Deals

Got an Audio Plugin Deals question, I have $60 in shop credit at APD. When this Obscurium deal expires will it automatically go into the APD shop at less than full price and then presumably I can use my $60 credits towards it?? And so should be cheaper than spending $39 real dollars (I've no money this month so trying to figure out best way to get this 😁)

While APD Shop pricing can vary a bit, as a rule when deals end they only sometimes move to the shop and when they do the lowest price (using shop credit) is equal to or higher than the deal.  Nothing I've seen that has moved over has offered a better deal.  You can't game the system with the shop.  And most deals don't move over at all.

I also suspect Sugar Bytes won't move over to the shop at all, they don't have anything in the shop already.  Considering they sell through multiple retailers having an on-going deal at the APD shop would seem very unlikely.  Retailers don't like selling products one of their competitors has a on-going better deal on.  Developers try hard to not burn their retail channel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

While APD Shop pricing can vary a bit, as a rule when deals end they only sometimes move to the shop and when they do the lowest price (using shop credit) is equal to or higher than the deal.  Nothing I've seen that has moved over has offered a better deal.  You can't game the system with the shop.  And most deals don't move over at all.

I also suspect Sugar Bytes won't move over to the shop at all, they don't have anything in the shop already.  Considering they sell through multiple retailers having an on-going deal at the APD shop would seem very unlikely.  Retailers don't like selling products one of their competitors has a on-going better deal on.  Developers try hard to not burn their retail channel.

Great info, thanks very much. Will buy now then

To be fair, if you are willing to wait for Christmas I'd imagine a Black Friday deal is possible.  It may not be much better to this, but I'd bet it would be at least equal.

If you really are short on cash and willing to wait 9-10 months this deal will come around again.  But that's true for almost all deals these days, the age of the once in a lifetime deals may have passed.

19 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

Not so much in my experience.  I've only used the credit once and it was for Riffer.  It almost like NI vouchers.