RUMBLE: The Indians Who Rocked The World

kennywtelejazz

RUMBLE is the electric story of how Native American influence shaped rock and roll, a missing chapter in music history.

I just saw this film on my local PBS station about a week ago . I was very impressed .

After watching it I found it had filled in a lot of holes as far my music history knowledge goes.

I tried to find out when it would play again , then I got lucky ....I'm posting the link to the whole unedited movie .

As far as I know the full movie will stream for free until 2 / 5/19 . after that I don't know ....also I do not know what the availability of this movie is outside of the us ..

https://www.thirteen.org/programs/independent-lens/rumble-the-indians-who-rocked-the-world-vyepam/

This is one cool movie about rock guitar ...if you haven't seen it yet , here's a good opportunity for you to see it ....

say could you pass me the popcorn please

Kenny

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kenny Wilson said:

say could you pass me the popcorn please

Ummm........ With salt, With salt and butter, or would you like it just boring plain :)
Oh and what about the drink???????

Thanks for the link by the way. I'll have a look tonight.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Ummm........ With salt, With salt and butter, or would you like it just boring plain :)
Oh and what about the drink???????

Thanks for the link by the way. I'll have a look tonight.

I sure wish I could eat popcorn again some day .

I would have it with real butter and salt ....thank you low sodium diet ggggrrrrrrrrr ....lol 

I hope you enjoy the movie ...it starts off a little slow , then when it starts getting down , it gets down fast down and dirty ....

that is big reason why I wanted to see it again ....

10 hours ago, rsinger said:

I watched it earlier in the week, two thumbs up. If anyone has FireTV it should be on the PBS app for a while.

Yes 2 thumbs up from me over here . For anyone interested in this type of thing I would venture to say this could be a must watch ..

thanks for sharing ..

8 hours ago, John said:

PBS sometimes hits a home run!

+1 I can see myself buying a bunch of their movies just to have hard copy's to watch ...

6 hours ago, Bapu said:

No politics!

xD What ,,,I thought they said they were gonna send an exterminator over here to this forum to fumigate this place before they opened it up  ...

Oh well I wub you too....I really do I really do ...but I can't explain why I really do and that's the reason I'm sticking w my therapy ...

Kenny

5 hours ago, abacab said:

Is anyone old enough to remember the movie "Billy Jack"?

Yes , I'm old enough to remember the movie Billy Jack .

In addition to that half my current guitar arsenal is also old enough to have been played while I was watching the movie Billy Jack ...

Sheesh talking about the age thing ...my 2 cars when you add up how old they are ...they are old enough to collect social security ..it's the truth ...

I love messing with people at the supermarket check out , when the clerk tells my my groceries ring up at $18. 83 I quickly proclaim " Ahhh yes the year I was born " " I remember it well "  more often than not it gets a giggle ...

all the best ,

Kenny

• Like 1