trying to sign into my cakewalk account

2017 Laup

I recently logged into cakewalk.com and wanted to update my old email address to a new email that I currently use. doing so logged me out of my account and prompted me to confirm my email. the problem is that I am not receiving a confirmation email and, thus, I am unable to access my account. is there any way I can fix this?

15 hours ago, abacab said:

Since the confirmation emails can no longer be sent, it is a manual task for support to make changes now. I have heard of positive results from this type of request.

ive emailed them yesterday, on Friday. I haven't gotten a response yet but I hope it works! 

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem.  All my product is on the cakewalk site.  I got in on my old email and dutifully updated my email address.  I trusted I would receive the verification e mail.  No email has come.  Product is being held captive.  Has any further resolution come about.  Is Gibson or Bandlab able to help?

3 minutes ago, John Puleo said:

I have the same problem.  All my product is on the cakewalk site.  I got in on my old email and dutifully updated my email address.  I trusted I would receive the verification e mail.  No email has come.  Product is being held captive.  Has any further resolution come about.  Is Gibson or Bandlab able to help?

please read before posting

On 1/31/2020 at 12:54 PM, scook said:

Email service from the old Cakewalk servers was shutdown when Gibson shutdown the old company. To regain access to your old Cakewalk account email support@cakewalk.com

It would have been nice had @2017 Laup followed up on this thread.