PA SSL E Channel Flash Sale

cclarry

32 minutes ago, simon said:

those still wanting to use their monthly voucher have the  option of these sales :

ampeg svt

bv-digital

plus this  SSL-4000E

I think ?

are the codes:

SVT-VR-4999

BXD-V3-4999

still valid ?

No...the only code still valid is the SSL-E

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, simon said:

those still wanting to use their monthly voucher have the  option of these sales :

ampeg svt

bv-digital

plus this  SSL-4000E

I think ?

are the codes:

SVT-VR-4999

BXD-V3-4999

still valid ?

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

No...the only code still valid is the SSL-E

SVT-VR-4999 is still working for me... However BXD-V3-4999 is not and I never got it from PA...  Hm... They are really surprising me... But I will wait with final thoughts till the last minutes of this month...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Surprisingly, yes, it's still working.  I had tried it before and it was not...maybe they
feel that they didn't sell enough, and re-instated it...IDK

Would be great to see all January deals again during the last 24h. But I think this will not happen.

Let's see what February will bring.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Piotr said:

SVT-VR-4999 is still working for me... However BXD-V3-4999 is not and I never got it from PA...  Hm... They are really surprising me... But I will wait with final thoughts till the last minutes of this month...

Doesn't the monthly voucher expire tonight @Piotr ?

don't wait too long

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, simon said:

Doesn't the monthly voucher expire tonight @Piotr ?

don't wait too long

Thanks, unfortunately I am forced to take a risk and wait for a nice surprise at the end of the month. This lottery setup is still not interesting.

I could pick SSL-E but don't care about bass amp or another EQ so it would force me in fact to pay $50 for plugin I want. Not tempting especially SSL-E is smilar to SSL-G which I already have. And another boomer... SSL-G owners can have SSL-E anyway for $99 (using 50V still the same) but IMHO it is too much for very similar in sound and features plugin. It could be about 1 WD (=waves deal = ~$24 ;) to make it tempting... Otherwise SSL-G is all I need about SSL from PA.

If they added anything new it would mean it was not beneficent for me  to earn $50 voucher so it would force to to decrease drastically my buying in PA to leave $50 zone and got again $25 vouchers... If it was what they wanted for guys who spent more money well...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, simon said:

it is the end of the month 😱 !!!!

I am aware of it but what should I do?  :(  Pay double price for the same as if I would have $25 voucher? 😐

Yes, mathematically it is similar great deal  25$ per plugin when buying 2 but the thing is none of their offers contained 2 plugins at the same time I would be interested to buy. 

Another thing please notice, having $25 voucher you can just buy one plugin to have that great deal. But having $50 you are forced to buy 2 plugins at least at once... I hoped to buy purple thing but if it was available $25 for starters why after spending more than $300 last year should I pay twice as much? I am writing twice as much because it would be $50 for 2 plugins 1st I want + 2nd I don't want so in fact nothing to be used...

I was on December $9 away of expenses threshold and qualify to have $50 voucher. I could just not buy anything and control expenses to keep it.

But I crossed it hoped having $50 voucher would be better thing than having $25 one...  But well... Not this year it seems...

But I am not the only one in this position... And not the only one seriously disappointed... The more you spent the more you are hoping manufacturer will appreciate you... Some manufacturers however seems to care much more about starters than heavy hitters...  I believe people are talking to them... I am too disappointed and frustrated to do it now... Maybe next month if it would be the same story... This month I will give them credits to the very last minute...  Who knows maybe they will extends deals and vouchers over weekend...

• Like 2

@Piotr

I feel your pain :) - the basic rule is don't count on PA giving redemption at the last moment. Strike when the deal is right.  

My advice is to put together a "wish list", not based on price but on what you want.  When something on that list appears on sale pull the trigger and use the voucher 

It's not a perfect philosophy because PA might make do a last minute deal but you gotta have rules......

1 hour ago, simon said:

Strike when the deal is right.  

Yep, this is what I am trying to do. But as I described there was not right deal for me so far this year because of having V50 and its restrictions. 

Anyway the bright side of this all situation is I have saved money this month :)   And now appreciate V50. It is just different level  :)

While with V25 you save money spending less for what you like with V50 you save much more :)

It stopped me against spending anything for PA. So absolutely the biggest save possible :)  Now I am really happy for that :)

Maybe I should cross fingers for the same for February ?😎

• Like 1