Pigtronix Bob Weir's Real Deal Acoustic Guitar Preamp Pedal $99

e-cue

Is this mostly for 'live' playing or can it be also used for DAW recordings? I have IK's Axe I/O as my audio interface and have an Takamine classical acoustic (with pickup) which I'd like to record (better).

Edited by Mesh

20 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Is this mostly for 'live' playing or can it be also used for DAW recordings? I have IK's Axe I/O as my audio interface and have an Takamine classical acoustic (with pickup) which I'd like to record (better).

For live, no USB interface.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

While not meant for studio it might be helpful if you're recording via the pickup because of it's antifeedback technology (if that's an issue).
I.E. Guitar into pedal into Axe I/O

Pigtronix Bob Weir's Real Deal Features:

• Acoustic guitar preamp pedal and feedback eliminator
  • Designed in collaboration with legendary Grateful Dead guitarist, Bob Weir
  • Achieves maximum volume with zero feedback while maintaining a natural acoustic tone
  • 2 24dB/octave tracking filters split your signal into low and high-frequency bands
  • Crossover knob adjusts the cutoff point of both filters from a generous 300Hz to 3kHz
  • Independent preamp gain for each signal path
  • Accommodates everything from simple passive piezos to complex active systems with internal mics, contact elements, and magnetic pickups
  • Provides up to 60dB of gain on the Microphone channel
  • Switchable 48V phantom power for your condenser mics
  • Includes a polarity reverse function
  • Custom-made optical components and 18VDC power ensure ultra-low noise and plentiful headroom