Clip Panning - any way to do multiple clips?

Mo Jonez

Question

Hi Sonar friends.  Is there any way to pan a bunch of individual clips in the same track all at the same time - i.e. like with a select all?  I don't want to pan the entire track, just certain clips in the track with the clip automation tool, but seems I have to do each clip one at a time.  Was hoping there was a way to select a bunch of clips and move the pan level and all the selected clip levels would move together.  Can that be done?

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Squonk said:

Hi Sonar friends.  Is there any way to pan a bunch of individual clips in the same track all at the same time - i.e. like with a select all?  I don't want to pan the entire track, just certain clips in the track with the clip automation tool, but seems I have to do each clip one at a time.  Was hoping there was a way to select a bunch of clips and move the pan level and all the selected clip levels would move together.  Can that be done?

Unfortunately not

Can't use track automation Stjohn as I've got three subtracks on the same track and trying to pan differently on each subtrack.  Gregy's fix seems the best approach, was trying to avoid creating more tracks but all things considered, seems to be the way to go.

Thanks everyone!