2020.01 Feature Overview [Updated 24-Feb-2020]

Morten Saether

• 2 weeks later...

"You can now show/hide the Aim Assist text in the time ruler."

This was available in Sonar Platinum by checking 'Edit - Aim Assist' in the file menu.

Also in CbB 2019.11 by hitting "X".

In CbB 2020.01 you have to hit "Alt-X"

It would be nice to see it in the PRV (controller pane) as well. -(edit)

Edited by sjoens
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

5 minutes ago, sjoens said:

"You can now show/hide the Aim Assist text in the time ruler."

This was available in Sonar Platinum by checking 'Edit - Aim Assist' in the file menu.

Also in CbB 2019.11 by hitting "X".

In CbB 2020.01 you have to hit "Alt-X"

It would be nice to see it in the PRV as well.

The Show/Hide functionality  ("X"  with no modifiers) remains unchanged in CbB 2020.01.

In CbB 2020.01 Alt-X allows you to toggle the text  (i.e. the time or range) on/off when aim assist is visible.

This functionality is inherited by ALL views with a time ruler, so it should be working in the PRV as well (it's working fine for me in the PRV).

[Edit] - in the PRV your mouse cursor has to be over the PRV itself, not the time ruler.

• Like 1

• Morten Saether changed the title to 2020.01 Feature Overview [Updated 13-Feb-2020]
14 hours ago, Lemar Sain said:

Noticed  minor bug. When you right click to replace synth, choosing a synth from recent history list creates new synth and leaves the old one in place. Other replace synth methods seem to work.

I am not seeing this behaviour.....

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lemar Sain said:

Noticed  minor bug. When you right click to replace synth, choosing a synth from recent history list creates new synth and leaves the old one in place. Other replace synth methods seem to work.

I never used this feature, so thanks for mentioning it.  I just tried it several times with four different synths by right clicking in the track header area (both midi and instrument tracks). It worked for me with the recent synths I had listed.  Not sure if there is a behavior preference setting somewhere that controls this.  I looked but couldn't find any.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, User 905133 said:

I never used this feature, so thanks for mentioning it.  I just tried it several times with four different synths by right clicking in the track header area (both midi and instrument tracks). It worked for me with the recent synths I had listed.  Not sure if there is a behavior preference setting somewhere that controls this.  I looked but couldn't find any.

I just checked again and it seems to happen when simple instrument track option  is selected in the the properties popup window.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

• Morten Saether changed the title to 2020.01 Feature Overview [Updated 24-Feb-2020]
  • Morten Saether unfeatured and unpinned this topic