Waves 1 Dollar Sale

cclarry

3 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I gave up on my brain awhile back....that's why I do well on 'no brainer deals'.  :ph34r:

Any suggestions on a good verb?

I already have Abbey Road Chambers, Trueverb, and H-Series.

Renn Verb is ok...not great...but not bad...

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I gave up on my brain awhile back....that's why I do well on 'no brainer deals'.  :ph34r:

Any suggestions on a good verb?

I already have Abbey Road Chambers, Trueverb, and H-Series.

How do you like Chambers? I was contemplating getting it, worth it? I know everything is worth it at $26.98, but still...

9 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

How do you like Chambers? I was contemplating getting it, worth it? I know everything is worth it at $26.98, but still...

It's a very nice plug and does a beautiful job on any source (can go from mild to extreme), however, it's a CPU hog. At this price though, it's a very good deal.

5 minutes ago, simon said:

@Mesh I'm guessing you're after a $29 to complete your ovox order ? if not h-reverb is a possibility - it does 5.1 if that kinda thing matters to you ?

Yes, I was looking for the $29 deal but I'm not hung up on oVox . Been looking at the Reverb Plates  as my primary plug. I do have the H-Series (is that the same H-Reverb you're talking about?) 

5 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Yes, I was looking for the $29 deal but I'm not hung up on oVox . Been looking at the Reverb Plates  as my primary plug. I do have the H-Series (is that the same H-Reverb you're talking about?) 

Yes...H-Reverb is the reverb included in H-Series...

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Yes, I was looking for the $29 deal but I'm not hung up on oVox . 

I'm interested in oVox but not $62 interested......I'm sure it will come down soonish if you have the patience to wait (I normally have zero patience)

an off the wall suggestion - CLA effects ?  currently $29 (or whatever everyplugin price is) I use that all the time on vocals to 'stress them out' either a bit or a lot - not synthetic like ovox obviously - but very usable and really quick to use

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Got it, now it works, thanks guys!

It just helps to add both plugins before entering the code! 😐 

I just needed a second coffee to get the brain working this morning! 😉

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

ALWAYS!!!  THAT is the very FIRST thing I do, before doing ANYTHING else!

(Use Quick Draw McGraw voice)  Hold on there Bobba! Are you saying the first thing you do is have a second cup of coffee? Man, I wish pot was legal in Minnesota.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mesh said:

Might be a good time for me to get oVox (not that I need it, but want to be like the kewl kids on the block). Most plugins are $26.98....are those the $29 variety that gets the $1 deal?  

Ovox will likely come down. I have most of the 29.00 plugins I want. I doubt Ovox will go up. Nothing to loose either way.

• Like 1