Bravo

Jon White

I started with Cakewalk in 1988, I believe.   I've had every version, and I've also tried every DAW out there.  Sure, I got familiar with our stuff and all, but I'm a detail guy and have fun doing other tech.  All my studio buds are stuck with, and do well with, Pro Tools, for sure, so I tried and used that on the side for years.

But I'm just here to say that except for a few years of frustration with a Sonar changeup (2011-2013?, can't remember), I love Sonar/Cakewalk.  I was tickled to death at the Bandlab takeover. 

My software has run very well all the time except for having a bit more audio stress (drouput crap) than my Sequoia and Nuendo engines.  I love it.  I come here and see the problems and hope they all get resolved, yet wonder why I don't have many or any of them at all.  I'm still on Win 7, if that matters.

I have every plugin and VSTi imaginable.  They all work fine, although Massive failed to even be seen today!  

Love it.

• Like 1

I have to agree.  Even this forum has become a bit boring (in a good way) because the program really seems to be stable now.  I have been a Sonar guy forever, and I have had no issues at all since Bandlab took over.  Having SPLAT and Bandlab version is the DAW I always wanted.  Everything works, and I can just write and record without issue or concern.  Nice!

• Like 1