Crucial (do not worry baby) Yes, I have buried this song it was time for it to die

Jesse Screed

7 hours ago, noynekker said:

Hey Jesse . . . went to listen, and Soundclick wants an email and password, never seen that before, is this something in your upload settings ?

3 hours ago, garybrun said:

Thats because the link is to his admin panel.

Correct link here.

https://soundclick.com/r/s8bpe3

I forgot to give you my email and password!!

Sometimes my ADHD trips me up.

The link is fixed😀

9 hours ago, mark skinner said:

Those were pretty dreamy backing tracks , I really liked the low end and verbs . It sure was trippy ..  I wouldn't bring the guitars up much at all , I did think the keys could be lowered a little near the end before the outro.  Cool song !   mark 

Thanks for the comments Mark.  I am so happy you took the time to share your impressions of the song.  You made me happy!

8 hours ago, garybrun said:

Very Jessie 🙂
I'm getting used to your stuff now mate.  🙂

Hello Gary, I sure wish I could meet you sometime.  I know exactly what you mean by the Jessie thing.  I am  all a tither  knowing that you commented.

I'll never forget your story you shared over the summer, about your life and how you committed yourself to helping others.  Though there isn't a forum for good acts, I do want you to know I was moved by your experience.   I hope you are well and "everything is coming your way."

• Like 1

Just now, DeeringAmps said:

Never a dull moment, it’s all part of the performance. Jesse, we love ya our avant-garde brother. Keep us on toes!

t

Hello T, I don't know what to say.  You were always a great motivation for me.  You were one of the several people that got it.  For that, I will never forget you.

• Like 1

I like this one Jesse . . . I get a real downtown gritty feeling from it, and  a kind of an experimental jazz rock experience.

Recording wise there are some interesting effects and allusions. Lyrically . . . well it's interesting to me that it conveys a certain feeling, but never really states what it is really actually about. Leaves it up to the listener's interpretation, just like good jazz should do.

• Thanks 1

Kind of a dreamy and yet jazzy feel to this one.  This definitely is Jesse but with each song you take 'em in a bit of a different direction.  That keyboard sound toward the end does indeed put an edge on the dream --- cool.  Keep 'em coming pal -- I never get tired of your stuff!

Edited by freddy j
typo
  • Thanks 1

Jesse
Your songs are all so different from each other and yet the same somehow. Don't know what that means really but it's a good thing.
What I really like about this song is the changing mood of the backing track and the kind of sci-fi sounds you put in.  One of your best imo.

• Thanks 1

On 2/7/2020 at 7:08 AM, Douglas Kirby said:

Hey Jesse - neither link worked for me.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:08 AM, Douglas Kirby said:

Hey Jesse - neither link worked for me.

On 2/8/2020 at 12:33 AM, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Jesse

Unfortunately same for me, both links did not work

Nigel

Yes, I killed it.  Sometimes I do that.  I liken it to milk in the fridge, sometimes it gets an off flavor and I need to dump it, It makes more space for other stuff from other people.

It was a great song, to me, but not so much for others, there will be more, but this one got the axe.