UPDATE: BANDLAB ASSISTANT 5.0.4 download (but why?)

witch_wyzwurd

It seems every time I use an assistant to DL something I often have to update the assistant before I can update the item.  I think some of it is due to security.  It may not have anything to do with security but I do believe they do need to know for sure who is downloading.  

2 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Update Failed

Something went wrong.

Please Download and Install BandLab Assistant manually.

Ugh.  I won't bother.   BTW I had no issue on the other machine.  Maybe they should bring back command center.

I got the same message

There was a link in the word "download". I clicked on that and it installed from there. So it was only one extra click. Painless.

53 minutes ago, Base 57 said:

I got the same message

There was a link in the word "download". I clicked on that and it installed from there. So it was only one extra click. Painless.

My issue was after installing it said I needed to update.  Tried again today and it updated.  I have 3 of those installs in my downloads.   I still liked command center. I could archive my different versions of Sonar.

On 1/26/2019 at 10:17 PM, kitekrazy said:

My issue was after installing it said I needed to update.  Tried again today and it updated.  I have 3 of those installs in my downloads.   I still liked command center. I could archive my different versions of Sonar.

@kitekrazy You still can, if you go to C:\Users\{YOUR USER NAME}\AppData\Roaming\bandlab-assistant\Downloads and copy it an archive location before the install completes, would probably be wise to renames it with the version as the installer does not have a specific version in the name.

• Like 1