TTS-1 crash- Insert Time/Measures work around

davet

The TTS-1 crash and the lack of Insert Time/Measures thing in BandLab has bugged me for a long time. So, just for grins I loaded up a MIDI tune in Sonar 8.5.3 - 64 bit. Loaded Superior Drummer, Tilian, and TTS-1. Everything worked as expected.  Assigned MIDI instrument tracks to TTS-1, works fine.  Played TTS-1 with my Roland keyboard, seems to work OK.

Next I inserted some measures in the project, worked as expected.

Called up the project in Bandlab.  Everything loaded and played as expected. I also launched the TTS-1 GUI in Bandlab, poked at it with my Roland Juno 106, seems to play fine. Trying to play TTS-1 in Bandlab always resulted in a crash.

I don't use TTS-1 much but once in a while I need it. The Insert Time/ Measures thing is something I really miss.

BTW, switching back and forth between Sonar and Bandlab will result in this message;

1473380542_Bandlabbark.JPG.e7b271f3760ce3c1a04c158ff39e663a.JPG

Just passing this along......

Project > Insert Time/Measures is present and working fine here in CbB.  Possibly your Workspace selection is hiding it? My Workspace is 'None'.

TTS- is also working fine here.  Can you share a project in which is crashes? What version of the DLL do you have here: Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared DXi\TTS-1

Edited by David Baay

David,

I looked all over Bandlab for the Insert/Time function. I even did a search on the manual, didn't see it listed.

The version of TTS-1 I have is 1.0.2.0. At one point I had TTS working in Bandlab by loading it into the Synth Rack. Tried

this recently and TTS blew up in about 30 seconds. Figured maybe the last update finally did it in. I'll have to try creating

a new project with TTS, see what happens. If it breaks I'll let you know, send you the file.

Thanks for the heads up on Insert Time/Measures.