NAMM Booth in 2019?

Johnbee58

First of all, kudos on a great job with the new website/forum.  It took me a bit to get to how you insert a picture on the avatar, but I finally figured it out.

Second-I saw in Meng's announcement/introduction to the forum that Bandlab will have a booth at the upcoming NAMM show.  Does this mean that some new products pertaining to Cakewalk (ie, new DAW's, plugins, hardware etc.) are on the horizon?

😀John B.

4 hours ago, Noel Borthwick said:

No plug-ins related to Cakewalk but we will be showcasing all the great new features in CbB and the brand new BandLab integration.

We're going to have the biggest presence we've had in years so it will be very exciting. The booth design is very slick. If you are in the area do stop by.

Since I won't be able to visit NAMM, I hope you all post lovely pictures and blog posts about the booth and your participation at 2019 NAMM.

On 12/22/2018 at 5:41 AM, Noel Borthwick said:

No plug-ins related to Cakewalk but we will be showcasing all the great new features in CbB and the brand new BandLab integration.

We're going to have the biggest presence we've had in years so it will be very exciting. The booth design is very slick. If you are in the area do stop by.

Great to have you back at NAMM!

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:41 AM, Noel Borthwick said:

Noel, Daryl1968 and I will be by for sure. Bitflipper is supposed to be there too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Noel Borthwick said:

Ok Let me know beforehand so I can be at the booth since I may be at meetings otherwise.

Will do. I'll be there Friday and Saturday, Daryl all weekend and I suspect Bitflipper will be there at least Friday and Saturday for sure.