PA Flash Sale - Purple Audio MC77

cclarry

37 minutes ago, Zo said:

Yep done it Piotr , did ya got it by the way ?

Nope, having $50 voucher I need to combine with something to get nice deal so waiting till they put on sale a plugin I would really like.

I don't want to grab just random plugin because it would not give me nice deal.  Instead I would got it for $50 plus plugin I don't need at all (like another bass amp, or another EQ)...

And because it is still kept on sale it is also possible they will add something I would gladly pick to combine.

To be honest having so many compressors (including a few nice variation for 1176) don't feel pressure to grab it at any cost...

There will be next voucher and next deals... ;) No need to hurry... :) 

Anyway very soon we will see what happen in last Jan days... :)

• Like 2

I just received this

Hi Zo ,

I am sorry for the inconvenience and just refunded $80.99 to your account.

If you are no longer interested in this plugin, I will refund the remaining $24 and deactivate it.

Please let me know how we should proceed!

Best regards,

-Nikolai

I asked for a full refund after the fiasco so at least i'm back to POINT A but for the real price .... i might ask for a refund unless someone around here need it and have missed the sale ;)

So Far support seems friendly and efficient !

Edited by Zo
  • Like 2

Guyz just to share my experience , to day i 've found about "access analog" where you can book a 30 min session of analog gear remote them via a plugin !!!

Had to try and what's better than a death with a real 1176 versus my plugins lol ...

The streaming was catastrophic due to my connection i think , there's also an offline recording option on the plugin but i wanted to do it real time , i managed to get something and made small loops ....

So great way to test stuff guyz or even process ...6 $ the 30 min session , i don't find it expensive unless you get 3 min of real time audio like i had lol 

https://accessanalog.com/

Edited by Zo

47 minutes ago, Zo said:

Guyz just to share my experience , to day i 've found about "access analog" where you can book a 30 min session of analog gear remote them via a plugin !!!

Had to try and what's better than a death with a real 1176 versus my plugins lol ...

The streaming was catastrophic due to my connection i think , there's also an offline recording option on the plugin but i wanted to do it real time , i managed to get something and made small loops ....

So great way to test stuff guyz or even process ...6 $ the 30 min session , i don't find it expensive unless you get 3 min of real time audio like i had lol 

https://accessanalog.com/

Yep, and they are not the only ones ;) 

Similar site: https://mixanalog.com/

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Is it also live via a plugin ? or do we send files .?

afaik you would need to send files by browser. Work on plugins is in development. But I didn't try them yet. Just bookmarked for possible future use.

Edited by Piotr