PA Flash Sale - Purple Audio MC77

cclarry

So at least they started to involve people with 50&75 vouchers as now we have Herbert & mc77 both for $50... Not bad pair...

If I only knew what they planned next not to grab these and miss something I would be interested even more...

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Piotr said:

If I only knew what they planned next not to grab these and miss something I would be interested even more...

that's always the PA voucher gamble...... :) in my experience you shouldn't worry too much.  I don't have the Herbert but the MC77 is worth getting

here's Zo's guide

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, simon said:

that's always the PA voucher gamble...... :) in my experience you shouldn't worry too much.  I don't have the Herbert but the MC77 is worth getting

here's Zo's guide

[...]

Yep, thanks I saw it.  :)

I know it is kind of gamble however from time to time there is optimal setup from lottery for our current stuff.

It is always nice feeling to use voucher to grab something we would really like to have. 

I was excited the purple beast few months ago but currently my favorites little changed.

But the true is gamble is not good activity for impatient people :)

The 'funny' part I was on December $9 away from earning $50 voucher for next year so 'of course' I picked the opportunity gladly...  I could also keep not crossing the threshold to have still $25 voucher.

I would see if it was good decision in few next months... Everything depends on the lottery :)

• Like 1

Ha, I tested Diezel Hebert sim and things are much easier for me now...

Don't need that thing as few Diezelish O RIGs I have I like much better. 

So I can just wait for another lottery setup probably at the end of incoming week ;)

1 minute ago, Soundwise said:

Instant buy this time. Haven't even demoed it. :D I know it's good.

Did ya got it at 25 $ ?

It has a tendancy to exite the highs ..and attack lows pretty easy , exellent when need but just beware of that ... of course you can play with the sidechain for lows detections ....

For me the key is that it sounds great from start , tweaking is fast .... the overloud being the one of that mojo and the Fet from softube still a beast ...

Elysia Mpressor gets also underatted like crazy ...

Testing testing for another video ;) 

image.thumb.png.5318547d1ec1e4aadb69c0a69500f8c0.png

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Zo said:

Did ya got it at 25 $ ?

It has a tendancy to exite the highs ..and attack lows pretty easy , exellent when need but just beware of that ... of course you can play with the sidechain for lows detections ....

Yes.

Good to know, thanks!

10 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

Yes.

Good to know, thanks!

For that price you can't go wrong , i do find it's not a groovy one like Overloud .... alos cpu hit is on the higher note for a PA plugins but due to oversampling and quality ;) 

I do think it shine on acoustic drums mastering the kicks andgiving that cymbals shine ..... and snap to snares ...

Gonna try it aginst the overloud on electronic stuff ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soundwise said:

Looking forward for your comparison.

Overloud stuff is really good. I regret missing the sale on the EQ84. Gotta keep an eye on their plugins and sales.

Do you own the comp 76 ?

13 minutes ago, Greg said:

I would have been better off with a $25 voucher vs $50 voucher. Had to get another plugin a already had for 29.to use the $50 voucher. 

I am still waiting for another stage of the gamble... Who knows, maybe they put all earlier January promos back at the end so there will be more interesting choices how to combine to use $50 voucher. Or maybe they will give something very interesting with deal for 79$  to let people with $50 V grab it?

You guyz wanna hear the last one ? 

I wanted to place an order on this bad boy , thinking ok for 24$ it's a great deal ..

Making the order , after going in paypal back to order , i guess proomo was other since several minutes or some , but amount was up now at 104 $ , i didn't placed the order and emailed support to say "hey could you process the order to get the promo or too late ?" 

Answer : "hey zo i just processed your order all good" 

Me " o cool ...."

Cheked and yep he confirmed the order at 104 $ .... WTF !!!!!!

I emailed them to get a refund , this doesn't smell good and it fuked up my day ...because i have their plugin in NFR already but as i beta tester , i try to buy when price is great to support and be independant ...so 104 $ for a comp i don't really need and already have !!! too much for me !!

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Zo said:

You guyz wanna hear the last one ? 

I wanted to place an order on this bad boy , thinking ok for 24$ it's a great deal ..

Making the order , after going in paypal back to order , i guess proomo was other since several minutes or some , but amount was up now at 104 $ , i didn't placed the order and emailed support to say "hey could you process the order to get the promo or too late ?" 

Answer : "hey zo i just processed your order all good" 

Me " o cool ...."

Cheked and yep he confirmed the order at 104 $ .... WTF !!!!!!

I emailed them to get a refund , this doesn't smell good and it fuked up my day ...because i have their plugin in NFR already but as i beta tester , i try to buy when price is great to support and be independant ...so 104 $ for a comp i don't really need and already have !!! too much for me !!

Zo, please write to them again. I believe it was kind of a stupid mistake of them.

Maybe support guy was at ending his shift for today and answering to you and other case .

It couldn't be a conscious response... It would be the worst support 'help' ever and also kind of steal and fraud...

1 minute ago, Piotr said:

Zo, please write to them again. I believe it was kind of a stupid mistake of them.

Maybe support guy was at ending his shift for today and answering to you and other case .

It couldn't be a conscious response... It would be the worst support 'help' ever and also kind of steal and fraud...

Yep done it Piotr , did ya got it by the way ?