Cakewalk by bandlab installation and start

franzfromfar

Hello to all!

Hi I'm very new to this DAW :)

I just installed the bandlab assistant, and created and account.

The first time I launched it I had no chrome installed (because I installed it later when requested, since I prefer firefox): the app started and asked me to login, then I select to create new project and cakewalk started in the app windows, without installation (I could try some settings but there was a lot of latency).

When I closed the app and restarted a bit later, it asked me to install chrome and cakewalk starts only in a chrome windows. Now in the bandcamp assistant I select to install the application Cakewalk...

But the first time I started the band assistant it started in the same window without installing, like a webapp. How could be possible?

The first time I just installed bandcamp I'm sure, because I have a slow connection and I have downloaded just about a 50mb.

Thanks a lot

14 minutes ago, franzfromfar said:

Hello to all!

Hi I'm very new to this DAW :)

I just installed the bandlab assistant, and created and account.

The first time I launched it I had no chrome installed (because I installed it later when requested, since I prefer firefox): the app started and asked me to login, then I select to create new project and cakewalk started in the app windows, without installation (I could try some settings but there was a lot of latency).

When I closed the app and restarted a bit later, it asked me to install chrome and cakewalk starts only in a chrome windows. Now in the bandcamp assistant I select to install the application Cakewalk...

But the first time I started the band assistant it started in the same window without installing, like a webapp. How could be possible?

The first time I just installed bandcamp I'm sure, because I have a slow connection and I have downloaded just about a 50mb.

Thanks a lot

Hi. Welcome.

I have a question about the line I emphasized above. Was it (1) Cakewalk by Bandlab (a Windows program) that started or (2) the web-based Bandlab app (which works in Chrome, not FF, as far as I know)?

image.png.31c2b10da70ef63119a6fb78e3f86c0a.png

Edited by User 905133

55 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Hi. Welcome.

I have a question about the line I emphasized above. Was it (1) Cakewalk by Bandlab (a Windows program) that started or (2) the web-based Bandlab app (which works in Chrome, not FF, as far as I know)?

image.png.31c2b10da70ef63119a6fb78e3f86c0a.png

I think it was the mix editor. So i have to install cakewalk.

• Like 1