Drum Replacer Isn't Always There!

Pete Laramee

I just started using Drum Replacer over the past few weeks.  I'm highlighting the track/clip, right clicking on the track, scrolling to region fx, and not seeing "drum replacer" as an option.  The next day I do see it as an option.  The day after I won't.  Today I've restarted my computer a few times, clicked on different parts of the clip, including the top, whitish part, and getting the same results.  Am I doing something wrong?  

Edited by Pete Laramee
phrasing

So, in the past three days I was able to get "Drum Replacer" to show up once in "Region FX."  I exited that project and went right into another to see if I could duplicate the results, but had no luck.  I went back into the project where I was successful and I couldn't repeat the results. 

When I'm successful my Region FX options are...Vocal Sync, Melodyne, V-Vocal, and Drum Replacer.

When I'm not successful, my Region FX options are...Vocal Sync, Autotune, Boost 11, LP64_Multiband, Channel Tools, LP64_EQ, and Izotope Ozone.

Does anyone know why the menus are completely different?  Has this happened to anyone else?  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Edited by Pete Laramee
Omission