martsave martin s

On 1/25/2020 at 12:03 PM, martsave martin s said:

song title Mon DIEUX revient

any coments, advices & feedback are welcome

lyrics & music Eric L

arrangements & production Martin S

thx

martin

Great song love the intro snare sound ,  vocal was way upfront super guitare work Ooohh yeah well done

• Like 1

Vocals have a nice grit on them, and you might add in just a bit of some lower mids on them. The rhythm guitar is very well played throughout, for whatever reason I found myself focusing on that, and missing it when it wasn't there.

I'd say your background vocals have a cool part and it's a nice add but their sound is a bit muffled, like you used a totally different mic, something more low-fi? I'm not a great mixer of vocals myself, but listen to the clarity of lead voc, organ, rhythm guitars - then listen to the bgv's. Big difference.

I'd like to hear what if anything you do to this!

BTW what's it about? I thought I heard "eric Clapton" as a lyric? Probably crazy, I am.

cheers,

-Tom

Martin, you’ve got another good one going. A few rough edges to sort, and some good comments and avenues to pursue. I like the drums, I wouldn’t change the intro, although the cymbal hits late in the tune don’t seem to sit in the same space; that I would work on. As always wish we had the lyrics so we could follow along; in French is fine. Keep us up to date!

t

• Like 1