PA Diezel Herbert Flash Sale

cclarry

I have an engl 646 pluginfor sale by the way .... ;) 

as well as elysia nvelope

elysia museq

millena tcl2 

bx console E 

bx pan eq 

bx saturator x 

Voila just wanted to spam Larry s post lol 

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

The sale is ending in a couple of hours and I won’t have time to try it out. I was asking, because I could get it for 25$ with my monthly voucher. I already have Guitar Rig 5, Amplitube 4 Max, etc. The sound on videos sounds great, was asking if it brings anything unique to the table.

I don t think you can cumulate both vauchers ...

1 hour ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

The sale is ending in a couple of hours and I won’t have time to try it out. I was asking, because I could get it for 25$ with my monthly voucher. I already have Guitar Rig 5, Amplitube 4 Max, etc. The sound on videos sounds great, was asking if it brings anything unique to the table.

If there's still time and if you want someone's opinion you can read this dude's opinion real quick. He gives it 5 stars. 

https://honestampsimreviews.com/2019/09/10/brainworx-diezel-herbert/

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

The email I got 19 hours ago says that the sale is for 48 hours, so you got heaps of time my man.

Voucher expires January 26 - 11:59 pm - California Time

Edited by ensonced
  • Like 1

If we were talking about the real amp, I'd say it's sounds great for metal and is good enough for everything else. But in the virtual environment it's just another plugin capable of nice hi-gain tones and some clean and crunch sounds as well. Not better or worse than other plugins.

FWIW, you can buy Diezel Herbert amp model for ReValver for only $7.99.