Vibraphone library?

Jmus

Any thoughts on a good vibraphone software library for writing solo sections.  One that can be used with sustain pedal to mimic vibes sustain and non-sustain, and has mallet selection (i.e. soft, hard). Have looked at quite a few. I already have VSL but not keen on the sound - have world impact vibraphone, kontact vibes, aria player vibes.

Anyone got the following and any thoughts about which would be good for solo passages: 

Orange tree pure jazz vibes/ Soniccouture vibraphone/Cinematique vibraphone/Fluffy audio 'my vibes' (which I'm favouring at the moment), Art Vistas cool jazz vibes (which I've discounted for this project)

Any more that may be any good?

Often seems with sample libraries that none have quite all the things you want....

Thanks

I have the Orange Tree Instrument, At first I wasn't overly impressed - then I did something related to it's interface and it just came alive for one particular composition. I'm very glad I bought it. - also

Tracing Arcs Thanks for the recommendation for the the Free Vibraphone - looking forward to trying it out.

• Like 1