Neo Piano Upright Grand

Mesh

Product Features:

• Offering authentic sample sounds with the playability of a modeled piano, hybrid modeling technology embodies over 400 GB samples. (learn more)
  • Style Designer helps set the piano’s musical style with a simple knob, be it pop, jazz, rock, classical or soft, and change internal parametric.
  • HD Velocity Layers can express up to 65,536 velocity layers and around 1000 layers have an audible difference. (learn more)
  • DFD/RAM system enables users to relocate resources and ensure the best performance under every individual project.
  • Scala Tuning System allows users to experiment with different tunings and choose from more than 10,000 tunings.
  • The Multi-Dimensional Resonance engine perfect represent different resonance inside a piano. (learn more)
  • Adjustable sympathetic resonances.
  • Artificial Intelligence Tools will check the response of your keyboard and pedals automatically to find your ideal velocity response curve in seconds.
  • Differnt GUI mode for standard resolution and 4K resolution
  • Expand Your Musical Capabilities with a Dynamic Piano Engine Software
  • This is your opportunity to create deeper, richer Upright sounds just like the original pianos themselves. Get our Upright Grand today and truly enhance your ability to create beautiful, unforgettable sounds.

On Sale Now, 71% OFF on price!Limited Time Only! $169 now $49

http://www.supremepiano.com/index.html?upright.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mesh said:

It sounds beautiful. Anyone have this or any other from this vendor?

Simon, I'm thinking that's how many samples they used to make this...I could be wrong.

who knows - obviously all that really matters is how does it play, or how does it sound.

I'm a sucker for a beautiful piano - but I also like a bit of reality in the way they market stuff .......

...also, why does the youtube video have "alexa" doing the voiceover ? 

I get it that not everybody has english as a first language - but if this is normally a $149 library then they can do a better video.

sorry for being so cynical but something not quite legit about this...mind you I'm still using ivory as my main piano and that's from the dark ages...

• Like 1

40 gig I would buy this.

400 gig? I would rather let man eating spiders eat my nipples or attend a 3rd grade English class or wear ballet tights.....that's a little extreme I guess. 

I would like to know if it's really 400gb. I don't think Kontakt 12 is that large.

• Haha 3

Sorry, I'm officially calling bullsh*t on this

http://www.supremepiano.com/index.html?upright.html

blah blah blah tecawards 3 nominations since 2014

https://www.soundonsound.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=69436&p=640110&hilit=

2019 tecawards nominee in "MUSICAL INSTRUMENT SOFTWARE" category -  blah blah blah

https://www.tecawards.org/nominees/2019/technical  "MUSICAL INSTRUMENT SOFTWARE"

EastWest Sounds Hollywood Choirs

Output Analog Brass & Winds

PPG Infinite PRO

Spitfire Hans Zimmer Drum Library

Waves Bass Slapper

Waves Piano & Keys Bundle

If you are looking for reasons not to do anything artistically meaningful tonight then take a look at the nominations for  2015 or 2016 or 2017 or 2018

errr.....?

37 minutes ago, Starise said:

40 gig I would buy this.

400 gig? I would rather let man eating spiders eat my nipples or attend a 3rd grade English class or wear ballet tights.....that's a little extreme I guess. 

I would like to know if it's really 400gb. I don't think Kontakt 12 is that large.

Then don't buy Hans Zimmer Piano (Spitfire audio): it's 200 gigas! lol (not worth it imho).

• Like 1