Waves Payment Issues

Vernon Barnes

They don't want my money by the look of it.

Trying to pay with Paypal results in a certificate error when Paypal tries to connect back to Waves. Slightly different error messages depending on the browser, but happens in The Edge, Firefox and Chrome.

Trying to pay by credit card - I can enter the name on the card but the next field for the CIV number is there but wont accept any input. There is no field for credit card number.

This happens in three browsers on three different computers, two Windows 10 and an old Vista desktop. I have tried clearing the cache as suggested by Waves support with no joy.

Anyone here had a similar problem.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

They don't want my money by the look of it.

Trying to pay with Paypal results in a certificate error when Paypal tries to connect back to Waves. Slightly different error messages depending on the browser, but happens in The Edge, Firefox and Chrome.

Trying to pay by credit card - I can enter the name on the card but the next field for the CIV number is there but wont accept any input. There is no field for credit card number.

This happens in three browsers on three different computers, two Windows 10 and an old Vista desktop. I have tried clearing the cache as suggested by Waves support with no joy.

Anyone here had a similar problem.

it's a sign ...move on !!!

I have had places that I tried to buy something and it wouldn't accept any input on the email address, so it wouldn't complete the transaction.  Several computers too

And different browsers.

Sounds strange.  I thought it was something with my machine, but tried it on several machines and it was all the same.

WT?

Well you guys were certainly not wrong about the savings using EveryPlugin . I was expecting a few dollars but the upgrades I wanted came down fro $88 to $60! The process of getting the upgrade code from Waves and making the purchase through EP was very smooth.

Incidentally, returning to the original issue I experienced the same issues on my android phone too!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Well you guys were certainly not wrong about the savings using EveryPlugin . I was expecting a few dollars but the upgrades I wanted came down fro $88 to $60! The process of getting the upgrade code from Waves and making the purchase through EP was very smooth.

Incidentally, returning to the original issue I experienced the same issues on my android phone too!

You can always count on EveryPlugin to give you the best deal...if ANYONE would know, I would...LOL

i've never had ANY issues buying from waves directly.

i typically only buy something when it hits that magic $29 mark,

has worked out well for me.

plus, i use my own credit card, which has a bunch of protections on it, whereas paypal seems to be very problematic for a lot of people.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, batsbrew said:

i've never had ANY issues buying from waves directly.

i typically only buy something when it hits that magic $29 mark,

has worked out well for me.

plus, i use my own credit card, which has a bunch of protections on it, whereas paypal seems to be very problematic for a lot of people.

next time try everyplugin.com - (other discount websites are available).  Even better, you  could donate the $5 you save on that $29 to a charity of your choosin' . 

Larry, without fail, posts the best place to buy these updates, including the discount codes to use.  He's saved me a bundle this  week......or maybe he cost me a bundle 😲...it's why were are here !

either way, you'll have zero 'payment protection' problems, honest. 

:)

Edited by simon
  • Like 1