BOOM SoundWeaver

cclarry

SoundWeaver helps you design new sounds from your existing sound FX library in less time by automating and randomizing certain parts within your sound design routine. It's a highly inspirational tool revolutionizing your workflow.

Revive your library • Resurrect forgotten sounds • Skip the busywork

MORE INFO

BUY NOW

SoundWeaver explores the full depths of your sound library with the help of keywords or folder paths and picks matching sounds for your project. Sounds are automatically sorted, grouped, layered, aligned and split into regions (if files contain multiple variations). Now you can pitch, offset, gain, shuffle and randomize individual sounds, groups or the whole project.

USE CASES

Produce more assets and increase productivity on tight schedules

Set up your sound design session with ready-to-use sound combinations

Generate variations with ease instead of manually tweaking everything

Find new combinations, discover and create new flavors and variety within your library

Order SOUNDWEAVER until FEB 6th and save 20%

MORE INFO

BUY NOW

LATEST TESTIMONIAL

"Working with raw material that sounds fantastic and is meticulously organized are both astonishingly important aspects of my work as a sound designer. Working with sounds I can trust and find easily means that I can focus my time and energy on being creative, and I value that immensely. I always find what I need with BOOM Library sounds and I can trust the material completely."

•••
Magnus Chirgwin
Freelance Sound Designer & Composer

$159.20 intro price