RIP Mr Peanut

kennywtelejazz

2 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

Hey Craig, are the men any better looking in Vantucky?  Don't forget LQ (looks quotient)

With Kenny and I living here???  Of course!  🤣

(Though I personally prefer the girls from Camas... 😁👍)

• Haha 1

:P

On 2/5/2020 at 9:00 AM, David Sprouse said:

Hey Craig, are the men any better looking in Vantucky?  Don't forget LQ (looks quotient)

HHhhmmm , good question ...some of the women here are more manly than I am ...I may have to try Camas lol

On 2/5/2020 at 11:38 AM, craigb said:

With Kenny and I living here???  Of course!  🤣

(Though I personally prefer the girls from Camas... 😁👍)

Good answer Craig..Hey ! where do I sent the check lol Exhibit A  , as we can all plainly see ,   I got me a mug that only my dog could love .

2lt1cJr.jpg

Kenny

PS a shout out to the guy who coined this phrase

Unbelievable

simply unbelievable ...

LOL ,,,,,

Edited by kennywtelejazz

20 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

:P

HHhhmmm , good question ...some of the women here are more manly than I am ...I may have to try Camas lol

Good answer Craig..Hey ! where do I sent the check lol Exhibit A  , as we can all plainly see ,   I got me a mug that only my dog could love .

2lt1cJr.jpg

Kenny

PS a shout out to the guy who coined this phrase

Unbelievable

simply unbelievable ...

LOL ,,,,,

You underestimate yourself there man......................I mean, I wouldn't marry you, but they say there's lid for every pot!

8 hours ago, InstrEd said:

And I like to know who stole mine!😆

Take my word for this.........sometimes it's better to boil the water without a lid. When you go down the rabbit hole it's darned near impossible to turn around. I am a committed type. For better or worse. Two words help often "yes dear".  You need to be able to pretend to understand. You give 80 they give 20. 

When it works, it works very well....when it doesn't..........................................................................................I guess you could bury yourself in the studio. Works for me sometimes.

Have you tried any of those dating sites. Do you want to try any of those dating sites? Word to the wise. Don't do anything suddenly.  I just bought my wife flowers. She loved it because I don't do that very often. No special occasion, just did it out of the blue.  If I did it all the time or only on Valentine's day, she wouldn't think as much of it.

On 2/7/2020 at 9:58 AM, Starise said:

You underestimate yourself there man......................I mean, I wouldn't marry you, but they say there's lid for every pot!

Hey Starise ! 🤣🤣🤣 you gave me a triple belly laugh with your post .....

I know neither of us swing that way  but it was a funny thought with Valentines Day coming up next week .....

22 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

Pfft ...

I once got banned for saying "peanut".

I think it was peanut anyway 😊

Strummy ! I thought you got banned for saying Pee nyist with a silent T ......

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Strummy ! I thought you got banned for saying Pee nyist with a silent T ......

🤣

Ken, I'm intrigued about something. I wonder how people who object to the use of the medically correct term for the male appendage refer to it when they visit the doctor. Probably something they've had to call it since they were kids.